- Things To Do
- Places To Stay
- Travel Tools
- Event Calendar
- Mariposa County
- Contact Us
Swinging Bridge Loop
Swinging Bridge Loop (easy)
4.8 miles (7.6 km) loop; 2 hours
Begin at the Wawona Store parking area
Follow Forest Drive, the paved road, two miles upstream from the store to the Seventh Day Adventist camp. At the camp, bear to the left onto a dirt road and continue a half-mile to Swinging Bridge. Cross the bridge and bear left onto the trail that becomes a dirt road, then paved Chilnualna Falls Road. This road will take you back to the Pioneer Yosemite History Center. Walk through the history center and its covered bridge to return to the Wawona Store.
- Wawona and the Mariposa Grove
- Learn more about Yosemite National Park
- Learn more about the Yosemite Mariposa Tourism Bureau
- Share your experiences with others at Yosemite Nation!
- Questions? Comments? Contact Us!