- Things To Do
- Places To Stay
- Travel Tools
- Event Calendar
- Mariposa County
- Contact Us
Places To Stay
- Hotel and Motel Specials
- Hotels and Motels
- Bed and Breakfast
- Vacation Rentals
- RV Parks & Campgrounds
- Backpack High Sierra Campsites
- Great Lodging Deals in Destination Yosemite!
- Yosemite Romantic Packages
Glacier Point and Badger Pass
You'll find this group of 110 campsites nine miles out on the Glacier Point Road from Chinquapin (about 25 miles from Yosemite Valley). Open from June of July through September, the campground is much...
They call it a flat campground, but there are flatter campgrounds in the world. There is no running water and no flush toilets here, but Porcupine Creek wanders by and the lodgepole pines make a fine ...
Another primitive campground, the Yosemite Creek camping area is located 5 miles down a narrow dirt road to the south of the Tioga Road (the turnoff is less than a half-mile east of the White Wolf tur...
- Learn more about Yosemite National Park
- Learn more about the Yosemite Mariposa Tourism Bureau
- Share your experiences with others at Yosemite Nation!
- Questions? Comments? Contact Us!